- Narrow spout and gooseneck curved coffee and tea kettle; allows precise control during pouring; 4 1/4-cup/1-liter capacity
- Slow and precise water flow extracts the most flavor when brewing coffee or tea with the pour over method
- Angled handle keeps hands away from the heated pot
- Achieve a better brew without expensive, bulky machines; save precious counter space and money
- Made in Japan of 18/8 stainless steel; safe for use on gas, electric and induction stovetops; dishwasher safe
Details: Fino's Pour Over Coffee Kettle allows precise control when pouring. It's elegant design is a blend of fashion meets function with a 41/4-cup (1-liter) capacity. More than a stainless steel tea kettle, the Fino's narrow spout and gooseneck curve naturally produce the slow and precise water flow critical to extracting the most flavor with the pour over coffee and tea brewing technique. Achieve a more flavorful brew without expensive and bulky machines hogging precious counter space. For a perfectly brewed 8-ounce cup, place filter cone (if using one) onto a carafe or cup. Insert a filter. Measure 8 ounces of water into the Fino Kettle and bring to a boil. Turn off the flame and let kettle stand for 12 to 15 seconds, allowing water to cool to the perfect temperature. Measure 2 scoops of ground coffee into the filter, or grind whole beans to a medium grind with your coffee grinder, and place into the filter. Slowly pour half of the boiled water evenly over the grounds. Wait 30 seconds and allow the coffee to 'bloom' - the grounds mix with the water and puff slightly, opening them up to release more flavor. Slowly pour the remaining water over the grounds, in a circular motion, from the center outward. Gently stir the grinds with a spoon to make sure they all are wet. Allow the coffee to finish dripping. Discard the filter and wet grounds, pour cup, and drink immediately. A perfect gift for tea lovers, at-home baristas and coffee and tea enthusiasts. Fino's Narrow Neck Tea Kettle is made in Japan from 18/8 stainless steel with a high-temperature, thermoplastic handle. It's safe for use on gas, electric and induction stovetops and goes in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.