- All Natural; No Preservatives
- For two 9" pies
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Made in the USA
Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
For over 75 years, Libby's has been an American classic. Indelibly linked with holiday baking traditions, home-cooks have also discovered year-round recipes with nutritious pumpkin. Moist and creamy with appealing color, Libby's Pumpkin makes recipes delicious. A 29-ounce can is perfect for making two Libby's Famous Pumpkin Pies.
Delicious And Nutritious
The Power of Pumpkin is showcased in just one delicious serving of Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin, as it contains a rich source of nutrients while being low in calories and fat, and is naturally sodium-free. This American tradition, known for Thanksgiving pumpkin pie and other indulgent holiday favorites, is now recognized for its superior nutrition benefits.
Libby's uses a special variety of pumpkin called "Dickinson." Through careful cultivation and research, we’ve ensured that all of our pumpkin has a delicious taste, creamy texture, and pleasing orange color. And just check the label: no salt, no sugar, no flavorings or preservatives. It's just 100% Pure Pumpkin.
Creamy Pumpkin Pie
Pudding and whipped topping - it's the perfect combination to make this easy, creamy pumpkin pie.
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (6-serving size) vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- 1 cup Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 oz.) Keebler Ready Crust Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice. Beat with a wire whisk for one minute (mixture will be very thick).
- Add in pumpkin with wire whisk; stir in whipped topping. Pour pumpkin mixture into pie crust.
- Refrigerate for two hours or until set. Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.
- Note: *May substitute 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. ground ginger, and 1/8 tsp. ground cloves in place of pumpkin pie spice.