Brand: Bob's Red Mill
- Case of Four, 16 oz. bags (4 lbs. total)
- USDA Certified Organic; Gluten Free; Vegan/Vegetarian; Kosher Pareve
- Grain-free flour; Paleo-friendly
- Excellent source of dietary fiber; good source of iron
- Unsulphured; unsweetened; single-ingredient
Details: Bob's Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour is a unique grain-free, allergen-friendly alternative to wheat-based flours. It is high in fiber and an excellent source of iron. With no preservatives, additives, or chemicals, this single-ingredient flour is simple and pure. The coconut flavor is subtle, making this flour an excellent choice for either savory or sweet recipes. Because it is so high in fiber, it is quite absorbent, so you will want to add more liquid to your recipe if using coconut flour as a replacement for wheat flour. Like all of our gluten free-labeled products, this product is processed in a dedicated gluten free facility and R5-ELISA tested to confirm its gluten free status. Certified Organic by QAI.